Are you considering a career as a social escort? Here are some of the common pros and cons of being a social escort in Singapore (you might want to check out https://www.facebook.com/sgvipservices/ if you are looking for a job).
- You can do it as a part time job. Most escorts in Singapore do it on a part time basis, simply because they have a day job or are students. However, even though it’s on a part time basis, the amount you can potentially make can be more than that of many full time jobs.
- This brings us to the next point – you can expect to make a decent amount of money a month, even when working part time as an escort. Most escorts take home around $150 to $450 per hour (less per hour if total has more hours). This means that just approximately 2 appointments a week will bring your earnings up to over $2000 for that month! All this money for just 2 hours a week. There is literally NO other job in the world which pays this well – other than being an escort in Singapore.
- There is tremendous validation of you and your looks when you know that someone is willing to pay extremely big bucks to spend just a short period of time with you. Although this sounds narcissistic, I do think it’s a very good point.
- You can use it as a way to fund your extravagant lifestyle (if you are popular) or save up very quickly for your further studies. It’s a great and easy way to make a lot of money if you are attractive looking. After all, an escort is a model.
- Just like any job, there are definitely cons to this. First of all, it is likely that you may become more materialistic over time, especially considering how much you get paid as an escort. Additionally, you will also tend to have higher expectations of men – although this is both a pro (you have higher standards) and a con (you will find it more difficult to find a man who qualifies).
- Some men are not very comfortable with you being an escort before. Not all men are willing to enter a long term relationship with an escort, but the right man will.
- This is not a job for the close-minded. In conservative culture Singapore, escorting is considered relatively taboo for many people, even if being a social escort under a registered, legitimate agency is legal in Singapore. If you are one of the ‘ordinary’ please do not apply for a job as an escort. If you are easily affected by what others think about it, do not apply for it, or you will very stressed.